Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missing piece

I do what iam suppose to do,
with no frown or fuss.
Not because i want to ,
but because i must.
Day after day
It's like a routine.
Don’t have too much to say,
i only do the right thing.
Soon i feel empty,
but i don't know what it could be.
i want no sympathy.
But it's something i can't see
Everything used to make sense,
but now i lost in a maze.
i feel so tense,
and i pray for better days.
Something just doesn't seem right
i look for an answer that's not there.
i stay awake all night,
But i feel like no one cares.
It's right in my face
and i think it's safe,
or should i forget?
Things don't seem the same,
But what should i do?
i think i should change,
But change for who?
Understanding means nothing to me now.
my heart is pronounced deceased
This should i allow ,
or find my missing piece?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates